- Tsarists (imperialists, ducksmen, truefolk, landsmen, the many-shaded), bonuses to Str and Wis, Talents: lucky critical hits (x3 damage like half-orcs), advantage on saves vs. one type of attack (1: poison, 2: disease, 3: charm, 4: curses, 5: paralysis, petrification and polymorph, 6: death magic),
- Shkraets (wholemen, engineers, ratmen, lead-sniffers), bonuses to Con and Int, Talents: advantage to one skill, night vision,
- Potniks (travellers, thieves, gypsies, merchants, crafters), bonuses to Dex and Cha, Talents: lucky (re-roll 1s like halflings), expertise on one skill or kit,
There are also some inhuman monsters ...
- Weird Viles (skinchangers, soulbearers), bonuses to Int, Dex and Cha, penalties to Wis, Con, Talents: immortal, shapeshift, soul shift,
- Divyaks (wildlings, wolfmen, totemist monsters, natural slaves), bonuses to Str and Con, penalties to Int and Cha, Talents: totem, skin change, survival (like orcs, may recover from killing blow),
- Kentauri (bio-engineered warmachines, monsters of the steppes, related to harpies, satyrs, merfolk, trolls and giants), bonuses to Str and Con, penalties to Charisma and Wisdom, Talents: warmachines, fearless, rage, may be large, fast