Kromo Reza the Sword V1
HD 2+10 - heavy and metal.
AC 18 - high and strong
Atk 2d6+6 - proud and mental, the greatsword glimmers
Great magus of the metal order, binder of demons, witch king of barbarians, poses with the great thrall Littlehead Metalknees.
- Servant Littlehead Metalknees - a mind closed to reason and influence, a strength to bring down great goats. HD 6, AC 16, Atk 2d6+6 and the Words of Metal.
- Bewitch Barbarians - influence speakers of unintelligible tongues by waving hands and flashing metal eyes.
- Hill-arising Runes - they do make the hills walk and the lowlanders quake in fear. "Gor na gor bo goru!"
- Metalknees - heavy metal knees that stomp and shake the ground and mark the true thrall. Prosthetic.
- Worship me, fleshy warrior, and I will make you King!
- Sacrifice your most beloved sheep to me, that I see your heart is truly mine.
- Wield me and your bones will be as iron.
- Climb the peak of Ca-Ru-Na, defeat the three-headed bird Alabu and call the Lightning!
- Eat the soul of the horned wolf and your mind shall be closed to all ill magics! I swear!
- Expose the 3 Words of Metal!
The Three Words:
- Ca (death) is visited by those you strike in my name! (save vs. death)
- Ru (black) blinding ink fills the eyes of the stricken! (save vs. blindness)
- Na (dark) lights burn dark and shed night around us!
Pull me from the stone!
- Free! Free at last! Die mortal spunk!
Ga-ju-ga! My task is complete! You are unbound!
- As a boon, that stone is now Glod. Enjoy him.
- Yeah ... that was anti-climactic. Do you have a body ready for me to inhabit?